It is commonly known that Canada is one of the best places in the world to drive; RentalCars can help you to compare car rental deals in locations across the second largest country in the world. If a road trip is what you are looking for, Canada has a lot to offer; Some of the most popular driving routes include Vancouver to Tofino, Calgary to Lake Louise, and the Cabot Trail.
Whether you are touring the city with your rental car or heading on an epic road trip in Canada, we at Canada Driving Directions are here to help provide you with a reliable and affordable rental car. We don't do anything else but compare car hire deals from leading car rental brands across Canada; this way, you are assured of getting a high-quality vehicle for an affordable price. Go ahead, why not try and test our car rental engine now?!
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need for a rental car?
A credit or debit card is required to make a reservation. To add your car, however, you will need:
- Your booking voucher/E-voucher certifies that you have already paid for the renting.
- A credit card that is embossed on the first driver's name (or a credit card if accepted by the car rental) and is available with the security deposit required.
- Each driver must have a valid driving license (in many cases of 24 months).
- Passport or any other identification document requested by the car rental.
The terms of the different providers may differ, so please check the requirements for hiring a selected rental car.
How many years do I have to be renting a car?
Most car rental companies have an age limit of 21 to 70 years. If you have not reached 25 years or over 70 years old, the service provider may request an extra fee on the spot.
Can I book a rental car for someone else?
If you meet the requirements, fill in the details while preparing the reservation.
How can I find the cheapest car rental offer?
In cooperation with all renowned international (and much smaller local) car rentals, we offer a wide range of rental cars. So we can also provide cheap providers to find for our clients more worldwide over 53 000 locations. Use our search form, compare prices and find the ideal car for an unbeatable price.
What do I need to monitor when choosing a car?
- Capacity: It is better to enjoy your rental if you choose a car with enough room for passengers and luggage.
- Fuel policy: Do you plan to drive a lot? Save money on a filled fuel policy.
- Location: The ideal choice for convenience is "Airport pickup," however, the shuttle service may be better than the price in the "off-the-airport " pickup.
Do all costs included in the rental price?
The vast majority of our prices include theft protection, break-down insurance (CDW), local taxes, airport charges, and toll rates. You will need to pay for the "extras," such as the young driver's fee, the additional driver's fee, or the one-way travel fees. However, we will explain all the information related to the additional costs before booking the car. (e.g., an excellent way to reduce costs if you take your children’s seat or GPS.) Please refer to the Terms and Conditions section for further details of the renting, which is indicated for each car.